This directory contains patches for the current X-CD-Roast release 1.18.
Before you report a bug you can check here about known issues and possible solutions.
- makefile_destdir.patch Fixes the use of "make DESTDIR=... install" behaviour, as needed by package maintainers. You need to rerun "aclocal" and "automake" after applying to regenerate the tools. Thanks to "beachcoder" for the hint. - imgfile_case-sensitivity.patch Match file extensions case insensitive (e.g. .ISO). Thanks to Mathias Büttner. - xcdroast-1.18-charsets.diff.gz Allow to use all iconv charsets as mkisofs input/output charsets (see: iconv -l). Set the charset to "custom" and you can enter a manual charset like e.g. 'iconv:BIG5'. The very common charset 'UTF-8' has be added as predefined entry. Thanks to Georgy Salnikov for the patch! - nocdtextfile.patch If an Audio CD contains CD-Text, then cdda2wav by default writes a *.cdtext file to the disk. Since X-CD-Roast only handles with the *.inf files and never touches or deletes the cdtext file, its creation has to be suppressed. Thanks to Mathias Büttner.
- untar the xcdroast sources
- change into the xcdroast-1.18 directory
- run patch -p0 <filename.patch
- read the README on how to compile. If you had an RPM install before, be sure to give the correct configure options:
(at least: ./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc)
Name Last modified Size Description
Parent Directory - imgfile_case-sensitivity.patch 2018-05-11 15:23 545 makefile_destdir.patch 2017-12-27 14:55 483 nocdtextfile.patch 2018-10-15 11:15 697 xcdroast-1.18-charsets.diff.gz 2018-07-03 11:55 2.7K